Friday, June 20, 2008

It's the 20th so It's Time for Nibblefest!


It Was Peaceful Here, 6.75" x 4.5", acrylic and collage on 3/4" MDF

Here is my Nibblefest Entry for June. The theme is "In The Mist". This painting is of three lovely flowers in the morning mist. The text says, "It was peaceful here". I used to live in the Midwest and I loved to see the beautiful morning mist. We don't get much mist here in the desert! :) Available now on e-bay!

This is also my entry for Mixed Media Monday. The theme is Places.

*SOLD*

12 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow wow wow wonderful place.
Gorgeous.

aino said...

Oh Well. This is very lovely. I like very much.

Kris Dickinson said...

I'm from the midwest too, great job! I miss the mist as well...not much in Denver either.

Em's Blog said...

a really beautiful piece :o)

Kersten said...

Very lovely and bright!

mixedmediamonday said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana Evans said...

oh what a wonderful place...nice work!

sija said...

Fabulous! Great art work

Gillian said...

Beautiful painting!

Zuzu's Blog said...

very sweet and Innocent looking (with skill subtly inserted) great colour and a feel of a hot sunny day!

Charlie said...

Wonderful painting. I love it. Love your avatar also. Too cute.

Carole said...

Wonderful piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails