Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Art Journal Page 11/05/14 - 5 Girls

I've been wondering what to do with this square page for quite a while.

For a long time it looked like this--an unfinished page sharing space with my Bunny Girl.
Today I got out my Envelope of Faces and just started playing around with faces from this batch of faces.
And voila...this is what I got.
I like that the lettering is on a deep purple background which accentuates the purple stripe in the facing page's hair. Not planned, just a happy coincidence. I love when stuff like that happens!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

I really like these little faces with such cute noses...I love your ability to transform experiments into creative suprises.

Natalie Simons said...

Love it!! love the girls hair colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails